Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bunny the Cuddle Friend

I am surprised at how difficult it is for me to choose a toy for Sadie. I never thought I would need to consider what a dog might enjoy the most . . . I found this great un-stuffed rabbit at Target when I went to pick up Sadie's weekly supply of FreshPet. Surprisingly, I felt a little pressure to make sure the toy I chose was "the perfect toy". Would she like a fetch, a tug or an occupy? Who knew there were categories of dog toys?  I settled on this Boots & Barkley Cuddle & Toss Rabbit, which might be a little big for Sadie but she is enjoying it regardless! 

Last night while I was making dinner, I kept hearing a little squeak toy in the other room. When I went to investigate I saw that Sadie had discovered that the hands and feet of the rabbit have a squeak mechanism. She entertained herself for several minutes with the squeaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment